So I've clocked out for my lunch break and I'm headed to the back to do my business on the internet, when I get stuck behind dum dedum dum dum (taunting sound)..... A SLOW WALKER!!!!
So it got me to thinking - "will I slow down too when I get that age?". I used to be a normal paced walker but met my now husband and had to learn to walk FAST. My two steps for his one, so I'm literally double timing it.
Anywho, I've noticed that, upon thinking about it, that it appears that the older a person gets the slower they start to walk. Take my dad for example. When we go to the store I literally walk circles around him! He says "there isn't a rush", but there is. To get back to relaxing DUH. Then while working as a server one of the oldest ladies that works there is UNGODLY slow! I used to couldn't stand to get behind her. Now I'm thinking great behind the slow walker and two minutes out of my precious 30 minute break time waiting and walking at her pace.
I hope I don't slow down too much when I get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment