So there are several things I want to blog about, but I have to be quick and this is really up there on the scale of things that irk me.
Two weeks ago I invited all the girls here at work to go out to eat after work on Friday night. I only invited them b/c I knew that they would think it would be fun.
There's a place that is doing a three week long dedication meal(s) to the book Eat Pray Love. This is the last weekend it will be happening. All of the girls have read the book and we talked about it ALOT! Well within the last twenty minutes I've learned that the handful that was interested in going all have some reason they can't. I expected it to be a "no" when I asked since it's a holiday weekend but they were all interested regardless.
The shittiest excuse I heard is "I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow". WTF U can't do it when you get off at four? Or you can't do it on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday since it's a long weekend. What a bunch of BS!
That's it, I don't really feel better b/c now I don't know if I get to go. I'm going to have to sweet talk my husband into going. Which is going to be super hard b/c he has a standing guys night on Friday's and he missed it last week so he could go hunting.
Well I hope you have fun and he better go!
ReplyDelete