Tuesday, September 14, 2010

should she?

So this is a post for opinions people. 

Backstory: 
My coworker says "I don't feel well" first thing as I walk into the room.  I told her to join the crowd (b/c everyone feels bad all the time around here).  She's been up all night visiting the toilet king and supposedly continues to do so here at school and is just giving him liquid.  Before I can even ask what's wrong she proceeds to tell me "We went to the fair last night and I ate a bunch of 'dirty' food".  I said wait a minute I gotta hear this.  She ate: a foot long corn dog, a foot long polish sausage, a large order of smothered fries (chili, cheese, ranch, and onions and possibly bacon), a candy apple, and some of her mom's roasted corn on the cob.  WELL OF COURSE YOU DA, you're going to feel bad, that's a whole lot of grease and junk to put into one person's stomach!  Just listening to her talk about it made me a tad bit queasy. 

OPINION TIME:
She wants to go home at 1:00 b/c she's queasy/sick.  Should she be allowed?

IMO
I don't think so, she's the one who at all that crap.  It's her own fault she's sick.  If she gets to go home then by golly I'm gonna get s#!+faced and call out saying that I'm sick.  It's the same concept, you ate it, you deal with it.

I'm out, let me know what ya think.

UPDATE
She did not get to go home!  I said something to the AD and she felt the same as I. 

1 comment:

  1. i say no, if your sick and contagious then yes, but that is not a true reason. its just the same as being hung over - you did it to yourself, now deal

    ReplyDelete