To do or not to do an April’s Fool entry?
Well I have to at least record something right?!?!
We got up earlier than yesterday and made it out on the lake b/4 sunset. I won’t tell you everything that happened, but we did catch 17, really dad caught them. I put two in the boat. I caught the first one and had it on the boat but I thought it was to small so I tossed it back in, afterwards dad proceeded to tell me he thought it was large enough, over ten inches. On the other hand I liked to refer to it as giving it to the fish gods like we do the first pancake in our house. Guess the gods were made I gave back their gift and punished me for it.
I couldn’t keep my hands out of the tropical 7 layer bars when we got home.
I left dad’s around 4:30 and got home by seven, I did stop and get gas.
Oh wait I forgot to mention how awful I felt when I got up today. That stupid sprain was aggravated again and when I woke up I had trouble breathing it hurt so bad! I had dad rub it for a few moments and decided to tough it out and we head out.
It hurts again and I’m going to let/have hubby apply some icy hot and pass out now.
Most excited about getting to spend the weekend w my dad.
Thank you for reading this blurb…
No comments:
Post a Comment