Well today was pretty laidback. I woke up in acute pain again today so I called out and stayed home and relaxed w a heating pad for four hours. While ‘relaxing’ I fixed all the bills I f’d up! I didn’t know that it was f’d up till I went to post it and it took me forever to figure it out, it took several retries to figure it out, but I did. then I went to the bank, Aldi’s, and my inlaws.
While at my inlaws I played on the net and looked for easy-to-recreate-art projects for our kids to do. I pinned them, thank you creator of Pinterest for making this task easier.
I enjoyed my lunch: tomato garden wrap. I was going to have an iced coffee, but Carolyn didn’t have any decaf so I had light lemonade instead. For dinner I ‘cooked’, basically heated, a black bean burger and had some garden veggie salsa. It was sooooo good.
Chop: zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and onions
Toss: w TS Simply Salsa and Fiesta Seasoning
That’s all for me. High today was a successful new salsa.
Hope I make it in to work painless tomorrow…
No comments:
Post a Comment