Tuesday, August 17, 2010

strawberries

This is another WW ish post.  I'm going out to dinner tonight with a friend and wanted to eat "super light" all day so I could eat "badly" at dinner.  Well I decided for breakfast I'd have two servings of scrambled egg white (1pt), a piece of toast (1 pt) and some strawberries (1 pt).  For lunch I made tomato and cucumber salad with onion (0 pt), orange (0 pt), yogurt (1 pt), and fresh cherries (1 pt), with a possibility of a cheese wedge (1 pt).  That totals to 6.

So while reading my handy dandy guide it says that a person can have 1 1/2 cup whole or sliced strawberries for 1 point with a max of 2 pts.  The max. number is supposed to be in case youre eating out and don't know the exact amount you've consumed.  My questions is how on earth can a person eat 1 1/2 cup whole strawberries for one 1 ptt as well as eating 1 1/2 cup sliced for 1 pt.  If I eat them whole I would only get a handful (maybe five or six), but slicing them I got TEN! 

Needless to say I ate them sliced, however I didn't eat the whole serving in one setting.  I ate a cup for breakfast and the other half for a mid morning snack.

Also I should mention just so I said it out loud that I didn't stay away from the cheese pizza sticks!  SHAME ON ME.  Oh well, maybe I'll do better at dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL - no don't do better at dinner, do better tomorrow (i know i'm awful for saying that) but yum strawberries and cheese sticks :)

    ReplyDelete