Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Great Holiday

So this weekend was great, just a bit too short (as I'm sure everyone agrees). Got to lay out Saturday morning with Isabelle, shopped at Costco (with some amazing samples that I didn't need but purchased anyway) and at Wal Mart for the necessities, then went to a friends and watched their two children for a few hours while they relaxed.
This sitting experience educated me some more on the pros and cons of being a parent just as a mentionable side note.
Then read and watched a new movie Sunday morning, lay in our aunt and uncles amazingly beautiful salt water pool for FIVE hours, and then went downtown for our firework show.
I'm also giving myself a pat on the back b/c even though I ate ridiculous amounts of Mexican dip and chips I was able to maintain my new weight that I don't want to ever go over again (unless I have an extra body).
Hope that everyone else enjoyed their weekend as well. Welcome back to the unfun work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment