Thursday, July 1, 2010

Unfriendliness

Today I start up a conversation with the four girls on the other side of the wall at work about the new Twilight movie. I asked if they were in the crazy group of fans who went and saw the three movie premiere on Tuesday/Wednesday? They were nice enough to respond and say no that they usually wait until after opening weekend.
I respond yeah, me too, I don't like going with a huge crowd either. I usually wait till at least the first or second weekend is over, but my roommate is going to see it with some friends on Saturday at the first showing at 10:35.
THEN, they just totally completed their conversation like I wasn't even there. They start making plans on when they are all going to see it together. And I feel like Harmony on Angel, what about me? I'd like to go see it too.
I only mention this b/c it's not the first time they've done it as a group. IMO it's really rude to talk about plans in front of someone who has just mentioned they wanna do the same thing. The last two times: once about a wine place I really wanted to visit and a place I wanted to go out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment