So the majority of today's post is me questioning they why of a few things!
First: the gas station by our house has their price listed as 0.00 for both leads. WHY? There were tons of cars at the pumps. Does this mean they are giving it away for free? or Are they out? If they are out what on earth are all the cars there for? Maybe they are waiting for the delivery and they can't leave until it gets there b/c they are out!
Second: What the hell has crawled up my coworkers ass today? Got here and she is in her foul, won't look at you, won't respond, pretending she is the only teacher in the room, only friendly to people she doesn't usually talk to attitude! She gets this way pretty often (at least once a month). For some reason it's not irking me as bad as it usually does. However I really know why....
I'M GOING TO MEMPHIS at 2:30 ish today to visit a dear old friend! This makes me happy for many reasons. I get to leave early which means I don't have to put up with her attitude for much longer now. I also get to hang out with an important person one last time before she and her family moves all the way to Ohio (which I will probably never ever get to visit there).
NOW I"m even happier. We had cheese bread sticks and green beans for lunch at school today and there was some left over. Not only was there left overs but it was the good lightly toasted gooey ones (instead of the dried crispy ones) and I get to have it for lunch instead of my healthy salad I had planned. Guess I'll try to eat that sucker while driving down the road to Memphis today. Keep your fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment