So it's the Friday before the 4th! Today has been pretty good. Nothing bad happened at school, home, or anywhere else for that matter.
We've had a nice lazy kinda day at school. We had water play today and all the kids were hyped up in their swimwear. We talked about all the colors and what we were getting ready to do. And some of our kids are supposed to leave by 3, which will only leave me with two kids (possibly 3)!
THAT'S IT!
Can't wait for 5 o'clock. Last night was my last night at the restaurant and I got to bring home my favoritest dish as a belated birthday gift: seafood pasta. Its a HUMONGOUS plate of fettuccine noodles with a white wine cheese Alfredo, shrimp, scallops, crab meat, and extra sauteed mushrooms (just for me). I like to refer to it as pasta heaven.
I also found out today that our work is having their next quarterly birthday celebration there on August 31st. I already know what I'm having unless they have a dinner special that trumps my current desire.
Well my plans for the weekend include shopping at one of my all time favorite places: Costco, sitting for a friend Saturday night, and soaking up sun in a salt water pool and gorging myself on food all day until the fireworks start.
I hope that everyone out there has a happy and safe weekend and see ya next week! (We are also closed on Monday, so we get to have a long weekend).
No comments:
Post a Comment