Today was a much better day than I though it was going to be. During circle time yesterday the PC came in and said the Kitchen Lady was going to be working with me. I wasn’t too thrilled with the idea. Don’t get me wrong she does an awesome job with kids, I was just really worried about her playing with mine b/c she doesn’t know them or anything about the way the room is wrong. I tried to hint at the PC to put her in the baby room instead, but she didn’t take it. Now back to the easiness that the day ended up being: there were only four out of the five kids, which was a lot easier! Not to mention I had the help of all the therapists.
A stressful moment, sort of, one of my kids moms brought in wonderful checklist to fill out and she needed it on Thursday when she dropped him off. I was going to have to bring it home and complete it, but luckily enough the PC allowed my to stay out and work on my needs till 3:30, which was an hour (after the kids left and I cleaned up the room).
The last hour and fifteen minutes wasn’t too bad. Few kids, one was sick which means he won’t be there tomorrow. The most challenging is trying to get the wee ones to listen and follow rules since they haven’t had to in the previous room.
Mr. Unknown P. Name was able to come in at 5:00 today. I’m hoping that he is able to do it regularly so I can have my previous schedule back. Oh, I think I want to call him Mr. A or Mr. Argyle, or maybe just Argyle, so if someone reads this they won’t know who it is. Argyle it is, let’s hope I remember this pseudonym.
I broke down and got gas on the way home. I really hope that the price doesn’t go down in the morning like it has the last umpteen times! Once again I didn’t want to prep foods, so I just put away dishes and relaxed to watch House. I broke out of routine a bit and filed my nails instead of trying to wait till Friday. I also skimmed our ads and mail items.
For anyone out there taking the time to read this, I truly appreciate it. I know that sometimes, make that real often, I don’t have anything worthy of documenting for the world to read. I quarreled with myself internally about whether or not I should do today’s, but I really truly would like to get back into getting my memories and thoughts down. Typically through out the day I have tons of random tidbits I think would be interesting and worthwhile to give my two cents, but by the time I get home and able to do I have either forgotten or really don’t feel like doing it. While driving home I fantasized about all the things I’d like to do: create the other blog I want, read more, eat out more, have a clean home, play and experiment in the kitchen more, enjoy being w my husband and family more, that’s just to name a few. I have a friend who has picked up a new hobby of sorts, and never really has time to do anything or funds to do things w me anymore. She does still have time for other people and other things and it makes me think I should do things more for myself too; that way I wouldn’t feel too bummed about how disappointing my ‘fun life’ is. Another friend has just recently started a food blog, with a few twists, that I started following today which was my second reason for wanting to journal today. AND I heard on the radio as I pulled into our road that Paris Hilton gave some stranger, whose a fan and has MS, a rather large many zero’s attached check just to help him w his medical bills. If I had my other blog this would be one of those things to include and have a nice long paragraph/entry all on its own!
Guess I’m done whining, here’s more poor choices:
Bfast – cantaloupe w cc
Lunch – a new salad
*romaine topped w beets, orange, bell pepper, red onion, and pine nuts – it was okay. I brought LC cheese, but didn’t eat it due to all the extra carbs and sugar from the cake. I bet that would make it better.*
Snacks – cake and more icing
Dinner – a fruit and cheese platter
I’m glad that another friends dipped her toe in the online blogging world!
I appreciate you allowing me a bit of true honesty today…
No comments:
Post a Comment