It’s the beginning of week two that my CT is out and today was smooth enough. It started out nicely, and then turned a bit upsetting for a couple of hours. The AT, soon to be LT, in the baby room was required to rehang all the decorations that fell over the weekend. It took her twenty minutes shy of two hours. When she finally returned back into her room so I could get out I waked over to the library and picked up my books and found a couple more to just leave on the shelf in hopes the kids ill look at em’.
The DR asked me to go into the toddler room an hour earlier than usual, but I had to request the floater go in instead b/c I only had an hour and a half last week to do anything for myself and I was in the middle of getting my supplies ready for tomorrow. She permitted it and I finished creating the three space puzzles I was working on.
When I finished I headed back to the baby room for the LT to go get her daughter from camp. The AT left out to go have yet another meeting with the LT whose place she is taking. This is probably the fourth time they’ve pow-wowed over got knows what still.
At four I got to play w the Toddlers and we had fun dressing up in pirate costumes.
I was able to leave work a few minutes early, not enough to make the time change on my paycheck just five minutes or so, in order to make it to the library before they closed at five thirty. Well I made it there w five minutes to spare and picked up my two books. BTW I forgot to mention that even though I went Green Hills library today and got the books on hold, they somehow managed to pull the rest of my books afterwards and now I have to go back on Wednesday! Next I headed to Aldi’s to pick up the fruit on sale only to discover they were all out of strawberries. They get a shipment tomorrow and I’m hopin hubby will go by there and get some for me.
Back at the house he and I worked together as a team and he helped me prep lunch and bfast for tomorrow and then we sat down for dinner together, keep waiting…. While eating we watched this amazingly hilarious movie (This Means War) and I highly suggest it to anyone wanted a good laugh. Aaron laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes and was gasping for air.
Are you ready for all my good choices today?
Bfast – savory muffins w and apple
Lunch – some delicious succotash which I will make again and again!
Snacks – kiwi, pear, grapes, and cherries
Dinner – bbq’d pork tenderloin (bbq sauce mixed w horseradish = good spicy sauce), slaw, and sliced tomatoes
Allrighty, time to finish the movie and hope the pain in my tooth will leave soon!
Best part bout today: slaw that I was really craving.
Thanks for reading all the way down…
No comments:
Post a Comment