Thursday, June 6, 2013

elephant toothpaste

Staying at the IL's is kinda bad for me!!!  Did I tell you that's what I'm doing this week?  My IL's and Aunt are out of town so we are staying at their place house and dog sitting.  It's bad for me for two reasons: 1) I have access to silly addictive TV and 2) unlimited access to internet.  The only way it could bed worse is if I could use the internet while watching TV, but I have to make a choice.  I've been watching silly 'real' TV shows and staying up till around midnight or so.  (I'm currently typing this on Friday morning).  Aaron and I are supposed to be taking turns, but so far I've stayed every night on my own.  Not bad I get the bed to myself and don't have to let the pup out in the middle of the night.  

Today was my day again to teach science.  It wasn't as awesome as I wanted it to be.  We did this.  We used regular peroxide and it didn't foam up as much as I was hoping, but was still neat.  

All right, well I've got to take care of the animals and what not so have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment