This may sound like an excuse to
you, but that’s just how I am/it is right now.
Today however, even though it’s
extremely late and I’m ready to pass out, I wanna get a few things down.
The day was ROUGH!!! The air was out at school and we stayed
open. Thank goodness it didn’t happen
yesterday (felt like temp round 100*).
The ED was a bit rude/snappy (I’m sure she was frustrated) when she
overheard me ask the PC if she’d heard anything yet while walking in the
hallway. ED informed me that the
building hadn’t reached the ‘can’t work/be in the building’ temperature so not
to worry about it (doesn’t sound as rude in type). To help w the warmth I made sure all the
girls had their hair pulled up and our kids shoes were off. We got a ‘fan’, kept the lights off, and
played/worked on the iPad all morning and most of the afternoon. We did get in the hallway and play a relay
like game the kids enjoyed in the a.m. and gym time w lights off in p.m..
After work I attended YumEast. I won’t go into all that much detail tonight
(hopefully I’ll go back and post more w more opinions), but my two favs were
Edleys and SillyGoose. The first had an awesome BBQ sandwich w slaw,
pickles, peaches, and a sweet and tangy sauce – I’m not usually a fan of all
that on there, more traditional w meat and sauce, but WOWZA!!!! Now I really really really wanna go there. The second place had this yummy red quinoa
‘salad’ – quinoa mixed w rainier cherries, Georgia peaches, nuts, avocado?,
and a creamy goat cheese to keep it together.
I only got a small serving since I went solo and wanted to go back, but
dude was gone :”(.
Alright, that’s all I’m gonna give
ya for today. My high was the new food
festival!
Have you ever had to work (not at
home, but at work) w no air? How did you
adjust?
No comments:
Post a Comment