Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The beginning....

Well I've finally decided to attempt one of these things. I attempted something similiar back in mid to late summer of 2009 and called it a "wedding website" since we got married last year, but nothing ever came out of it, so I thought I'd do this instead. I guess I think that I'll post more here since I have lots of opinions and complaining and ideas in general. We'll see.....

I have a close friend who has one (it's her second) and I'm addicted to reading it as well as others (as stated in my "profile"). I've discovered that if I want to read others that I have to participate, so that's what's going on.

I probably won't post that often, since I don't think anyone really gives a d@mn. Maybe at a later date I may get a theme like so many others have. I wonder what it could be?!?! Let's see I love to eat (been done, obviously), I love to read (happening, don't guess I need to have a blog dedicated to only that), hmmmmm what else? I really enjoy my job (not the coworkers so much, but the job and what I do).

Guess I should elaborate: I'm an Early Interventionist. Which basically (read simply) means that I care for and educate children (age two to be exact) who have special needs in an inclusive environment learning along side children who are developing "typically". One of my biggest pet peeves is when an idiot parent (sorry if offensive) calls us a "Day Care". WE ARE NOT A DAY CARE, if we were we would let your children run like chickens in a coop without their heads and watch cartoons all day. We don't, we provide and early education (learning numbers, letters, names, words, shapes, anything the little buggers are willing to soak up).

Now that that's out, what should, if I should, have a theme? OOHHH OOOHHH, I have two jobs right now (the EI and I'm a server part time), but the second one will end in less than two weeks for a very good purpose. Maybe that could be my theme? One job, what to do with all the extra time? We'll see. I don't get how people can pick one thing and one thing only to talk about; there's so much going on.

Well I think I've rambled on long enough for my very first entry ever (plus I'm starting to get a bit hungry and keep thinking about the Mexican food that's at home waiting on me). Hope I can keep this up and that it helps me release some steam.

BTW when people "follow" you do you have to give them permission? I only ask b/c maybe I don't want some people to see all the badmouthing I have to say (or my secrets). TIA

I'm out

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I found you.
    Don't worry about picking a topic, just because you have one labeled a certain way doesn't mean you can't go off topic.
    There are different settings you can have for privacy and I think you can set it for follow approval or reading approval.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete