Saturday, June 26, 2010

my theme

So while talking to my husband about my blog, I've realized what my theme is going to be. I've decided that this blog is going to be dedicated to my opinions on anything and everything I want to talk about. For the people who know me, know that I love to talk. My dad says that I haven't stopped since the first word came out as a toddler and probably won't stop until I have released my last breath. I know that there isn't a person out there who wants to hear everything I have to say about everything I come across. My husband and I joke that my brain is like a pinball machine and that I have lots of thoughts and new thoughts from those and so on and so forth. Since I haven't been able to find a person to listen to all me and my talkativeness, this is where it is going to come out. The topics will be random and make very little sense. Whatever I come across and feel the need to express myself about, I will do it here.

Thank you for "listening".

No comments:

Post a Comment