Thursday, June 24, 2010

RRRRRRRR

So it's almost nine on Thursday night and I'm really really wanting these women to LEAVE so I can too. I'm at the restaurant and they are taking their precious time eating their whole meal! First I sat their plates down in front of them (main course) and they just wait for almost five minutes before trying it! WHY? Maybe b/c it was a little warm, but you can BLOW ON IT (heck that's what we teach kids). Then I'm ready to go and they decide they want dessert. I bring them the menu and they just continue to chat not even looking at it. I come back three minutes later and they haven't a clue. Finally they decide to share the dessert of the day YUMMY TRES LECHE!!! Well I take that to them and they wait another three to five minutes before tasting it. The main reason we come back soon after delivering the item is to make sure you like it, if you don't then that's the time to let us know so that we can make things better! I wonder if they've tried it yet?
Also just want to vent about nice parents (sorry to offend again). Had a kid who bit another kid at least twice on the FACE!!! Once on the cheek and the other was around the mouth and it drew blood under the lips. Well I had said child to sit down so it didn't happen again while I wrote a note and daddy shows up and sweet talks her! She was in trouble!!! How aggravating, not to mention I'm sure I'll get scolded for it tomorrow.
Adios

1 comment: