Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2


Day two of new puppy life.  It hasn’t been as scary as I thought it would be.  

After showering I checked in on her.  I slowly lifted the blanket over her crate (that’s right Aaron crated her around 2:30 or so when she got her batteries recharged and wanted to play) and she started to growl.  After she realized it was me she was happy and tail a waggin’.  

She did have a potty accident during the five or so hours and I cleaned it up while leaving both her gates open.  She slowly came out on her own and then eventually went out the door to the front yard on her own!  

We came in and I called my dad.  While I was on the phone w him Sasha realized she needed to go poo again!  Aaron got up and took her out and played w her while I cleaned up.  

After finishing my PDA list and putting away presents I did litter and helped the robot along and then we headed out and about for our day.  

Before heading out we figured out that Sasha is 10 weeks and five days today, her DOB is 9/18/12, and weighs 31.6 lbs.  

Our first stop was the store: Wal Mart and Lowe’s.  Then we stopped at the ‘greenhouse’ lot to play w Cooper (Mike & Tara’s, Aaron’s bosses dog).  They left a few minutes after we arrived and we took a walk.  Sasha LOVED exploring and was so free (I think it’s due to her free roaming and playing the last three months).  

Then we went to the pets store, goodwill, and headed home.  

She’s roamed and slept easily in the main room, but doesn’t really enjoy crossing the thresholds from room to room.  Also she isn’t too comfortable on concrete.  Funny little lady.  She also really loves my soft squishy house shoes.  

I’ve spent my evening knitting, reading, and playing w our new friend as well as playing w Aarons’ new smartphone (yeah he got one through work and I’ve downloaded Scoutmob and uploaded pics on FB of the new puppy).  

My eats:
Bfast – banana, ½ English muffin w butter and brown sugar and coffee
Lunch – Arby’s roast beef junior (half a bun) & ½ curly FFs
Dinner – fish sticks, ½ mac and chz, steamed broccoli, 2 glasses of wine
Snacks – apple and chocolates

Again the high today was playing w Sasha.  Also I loved that Bella kitty sat w me while I knitted and tried to play w the string.  

What did you do today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment