Saturday, December 1, 2012

meet Sasha


So it’s been a week and half since I’ve told you about my life.  The biggest happening is we got a dog!  Really Aaron, but b/c we are a we instead of a he and me, it’s our dog.  

That’s really what we did today.  I woke up early and re-loaded my PDA (forgot to tell you that it died and when it died it COMPLETELY died – as in had to reboot and reset all the info) w all my x-mas gifts.  I didn’t finish due to having to leave for puppy purchase.  

The home was in Hartsville, TN, which is a bit north of Lebanon and fortunately enough we had time to stop in their outlets.  I picked up 10 sugar plum antibacterial sanitizer minis for 10 bucks for her x-mas gifts.  

I drove on the way back while Aaron bonded w Sasha (that’s her name BTW) in the back seat.  We stopped in Providence and she ‘lost her cookies’.  

Before heading home we popped in at his parents place for a visit to introduce the new family member.  Carolyn was tickled and Dickie took a couple of shots (I’m glad).  

While we were over there Dickie gave me the memory cards from our Honeyversary trip so now I can tak pictures too!  

Once we got back home we had a bit of trouble getting her to explore.  She really enjoyed sitting infront of Isabelle’s old couch.  She did get up to sniff Bella, but hung out there for a while.  Lindsay came over and she slowly progressed to her papasan (sp?) cushion with Linds help.  

After she left we just watched the puppy and relaxed while watching our show.  

I’m hoping to include a picture in this post so you can see her.  

My eats for the day:
Bfast – banana and doffee
Lunch – Wendy’s; a mini cheeseburger and half an order of FF
Dinner – left over venison BBQ w cranberry jalapeno glaze and half a swt potato as well as some vino.  

Do I even have to tell you my high today?  

Hope you enjoyed the first day of the last month of 2012….

No comments:

Post a Comment