Monday, December 3, 2012

need to cope


Well I’m in a piss poor mood at the moment so there isn’t too much to tell you about.  The few things I do have are all negative.  

The last couple of hours at work were miserable.  I’m so far behind on paperwork and can’t get time to catch up.  The little girl w special needs that stays till almost close screamed bloody murder for at least half an hour.  She was mad b/c I brought her to the carpet with the class rather than let her hop around in circles.  It was one of those ear rattling screeches that I had trouble putting out of my head.

When I was on the phone w Aaron he dropped the bomb that he has to go out of town for the next three days.  I panicked; I have never done puppy training.  After all the tears and words I finally got him to understand that it similar to if we had a three month old infant and I got hospitalized for a few days what would he do?  I think that got him to finally realize why I was so nervous: something I’ve never done, on my own, so soon.  

Oh yeah, I ate horribly today too and I really think that has something to do with how terrible I feel.  Lots of shortbread cookies.  

I honestly can’t think of a high other than the tasty cookies which in the end made me feel a little icky I believe.

Have you ever done puppy training?..

No comments:

Post a Comment