Today was another easy ending day. I actually played with Sasha a little bit longer and still got to work about fifteen minutes early.
The first part of the morning was okay but from circle time till gross motor was hell! The floater, yes I’m going to complain about her again and so soon; is scheduled to be in our room from 9-10 and isn’t usually in there b/c of shortage in staffing. Well today she came in a few minutes after and hung out till around 9:20 or so. We were in circle time, me, my CCT3, the LC, and herself. However she wasn’t in circle the entire time, as usual, she was doing busy stuff around the room and talking to the kiddo who wasn’t ready to come to group yet. When she did get over she sat down for about two minutes and the metro therapists (2 of 3) and the Spec Ed Teacher came in. The OT came to the carpet, but not the other two. In case that is confusing there were 3 teachers on the carpet, 2 at the counter, and 1 in passing. Instead of staying in circle the floater said ‘there’s too many grown ups in here I’m going somewhere else’ and left to somewhere unknown. The LC noticed and gave me a funny look and I really really really hope she mentions it to the DR. After circle we did an art activity and played in fake snow again. That was when we really needed her b/c it went to chaos. Even if she was in there I’m not sure she would have done much help, but maybe and we’ll never know b/c you can’t undo things.
Okay, just in case you don’t get the idea; I was extremely livid about the situation. I really wanted to talk to the DR about it and ask how to approach it b/c I’m sure it’ll happen again and I don’t want to be that tense.
The afternoon was easy even though everyone woke up early. We had cupcakes from Publix for a bday and I resisted!!! I wish you could feel how proud of myself I am. Yes I did taste the icing, it was on my fingers from peeling the wrapper, but it was actually gross. It was chocolate which makes me think I only like their white fluff. I also put a few goldfish in my mouth thinking ‘I shouldn’t do this b/c I know it’ll be hard to stop’ and they came right back out into the garbage. That’s TMI right?
The late afternoon was easy too. I actually had time to sit at the table and start working on the LP for next week, which needs to be figured out by tomorrow afternoon. That’s right the PC came in and informed us that the FDA is shopping on Thursday and needs the list by tomorrow afternoon. Stress much? Thanks Admin Team. I said something just in response to PC and she said she understood b/c everyone was in the same boat about it.
I left at 5:02 and didn’t get home till right after 5:40. That blows!!! It usually only takes me 22 minutes. The other thing that sucked was Aaron pulled in the drive way right after me, which means Sasha has been in her kennel all day. Surprisingly enough she didn’t potty on her pad though. She’s done so well holding her bladder. I think we’ve only washed the pad 3 or 4 times in a week and a half.
I’m supposed to go to a training tomorrow so I didn’t really have to pack too much for lunch, just some snacks (carrots, orange, apple, & pineapple). My CCT3 said they served pasta and salad which was yummy.
After dinner I laced more ornaments, just six, and tried to create a wreath, but it sucked ass. I found out today that there are 41 people staffed in the entire co.; that includes all center based, outreach, therapy, and admin.. I wonder if I can make that many b/4 next week? I’m at least trying for 16. I’d also like to make some for the girls that I’m gonna have dinner w on Thursday and book club, but doubt I’ll get that far. SHIT, I need to get on it. It’s making my thumb a little tender though and I wish Aaron would help a little but I feel guilty asking him.
Now for my eats:
Bfast – cranberry banana oatmeal (not the best berry count or softest banana)
Lunch – sirloin veggie soup w extra mushrooms and spices (YUCK, not good, will not buy this soup again I hope)
Snacks – grapes and apple
Dinner – left over pork roll w roasted veggies and wine
I’m so very proud that I didn’t eat the cupcake!!!!
Hope the floater doesn’t suck ass tomorrow and the food at the training is tasty? What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment