Friday, March 8, 2013

A night w kid too


The day started out like a normal one.  I enjoy our rooms on Friday’s.  Not only is it the last day of the week but, our Metro teacher comes in and teaches the lesson of the day.  The kids do so well and listen something great.  She started a new lesson; Head to Toe.  

I took me another 30 minute lunch and got to work on my LP a little bit more.  I got frustrated by something, not sure what, and took it out on the cupcakes in the staff lounge.  I ate a regular one, double frosting, and another one that I scraped off all the frosting.  I’m pretty sure the carbs do cause me anger and make me a bit short tempered.  The first one I ate was chocolate and the second one was vanilla (I just wanted to know how it tasted).  

It was our last day w the little guy that is super sensitive, I can’t remember what I called him for safety purposes, but he won’t be part of this anymore so I’m not going to try to find it.  I was a bit sad and thankful all at the same time.  I think he’ll do well in there, however I’m not looking forward to the new kid we are getting; Defiant Rebellion.  

I just now remembered that I used my phone to take a picture of my face.  I started using a new product for my eyes and have decided to try to keep up w it visually.  It’s some expensive stuff!    I tried using Aarons smartphone, but it was dark outside so the pic wasn’t too great.  I don’t really like this photo either, my nose is huge!!  I also don’t really care for the product.  It’s waaay runny and burns in my eyes.  I’ll keep up with it though and try to remember to take a picture every Friday morning.  

Currently I’m babysitting and playing on the net, but I’m trying to remember about the day too!  Chloe is kind of easy.  We started the night watching Smurfs, but she wanted to play games.  She tried to teach me Domino’s the Mexican Train version, but I’m pretty sure she cheated.  Then I tried teaching her Chess, but she wasn’t paying attention.  

Not going to record all my eats b/c it was just too random bites of stuff.  I really wanted grilled fish for dinner, but didn’t want the battered filets in the freezer since I had the fattening cakes so I ate a bunch of junk till the void was filled.  I did however resist the fudge at the child’s house!  (yes I’m patting myself on the back)

My high today is easy babysitting!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment