Tuesday, March 5, 2013

a weekend recap

Happy Birthday to my Beloved Brother: Matthew Jameson.  He’d be 27 today. 

I didn’t do entries over the weekend b/c nothing really occurred. 

On Saturday I spent most of my time trying to revamp my design to epitomize one of my favorite months, but failed.  Instead I just went with plain boring simple green.  My mom and I just hung out at the house and  played on our laptops. 

On Sunday we went out and ate Mexican.  It was the first day I left Sasha girl out of a kennel, in the basement mind you, and she did well.  I felt absolutely terrible, but she was a-ok.  I also took them to get some videos. And my uncle changed my oil for me!  YAY

Monday I spent the day online again researching wineries in CA for our trip in April.  My dad really bonded w/ pup.  He got out of his chair and went to lay on the couch to cuddle w her! 

Today I only spent an hour or so looking at the wineries.  I got fed up w it so I stopped.  I did start a new series and watched the first season.  It was ok, mainly addictive b/c I want to figure out what happened. 

That’s all I did this weekend.  I did have lots and lots of good eats:
Fri nite mom made some homemade spaghetti
Sat for bfast real eggs, bacon, and biscuit
Sun lunch was Mexican
Then for dinner dad made ribs, baked potatoes, and cream corn
Mon I had fresh cream of broccoli soup for lunch and chicken cacciatore (it was watered; Mike used whole pieces)
Today b/4 leaving normal buttermilk pancakes w sausage. 

I loved my weekend and am thankful I have family so close.

How often do you get to visit your family?..

No comments:

Post a Comment