I knew going into the day it was going to be a long one. I wasn’t fortunate enough to sleep in or have a solid night again.
I had an extremely enlightening moment on the way to work today. Out of the 24 hours in a day the avg person, who works full time, has maybe 6 hours to spar/play/spend. How do I come to that number you’re asking? Well counting time drive I’m at the office for close to 10 hours a day + 8 hours of sleep I usually get = 18 AANNDDD 24 – 18 = 6, the amount of hours I get to spend doing what I want/need. With that knowledge why would I even consider making a family?
Okay, now that you’ve heard my ‘deep’ thoughts of the day… it was a madhouse. We had a special ‘celebrate Dr. Seuss’ day b/c his bday is this month. The kids were supposed to attend a play but one of the cast got sick so we did an impromptu thingie and it was so very confusing!! Then after nap the kids got to go to the gym and have a ‘party’ and do the activities set up: stickers, stacking, pasting, and bowling.
I msged the DR this morning about leaving early tomorrow since I worked ten minutes extra as well as to inquire whether or not we were going to get paperwork time. She answered me back that I could leave early tomorrow and that my CCT1 would be in there and staying till my time to leave! Exciting right?!?!?! Well CT1’s baby girl had a temp, so of course since she’s the mom, she had to leave and go take care of her. If you’ve been keeping track, that means that all of our paperwork time has been cut out this week!!!!
When I got off at my regularly scheduled time I played online, can’t remember what I did, but 45 mins went uber fast!!! I was not successful at all!
The meeting was pretty boring: we are starting a new assmt tool which means we get to stop doing our monthly summaries!!! We also got a nice lecture on the ‘do’s and don’t’s’ of talking to parents; basically we need to think of their kids as a wedding set and how precious they are and we always want to talk positive and to the parent as much as possible.
Aaron was super wonderful and took care of dinner while I made my lunch and bfast prep as well as a salad to accompany. And since we are talking about food now:
Bfast – cantaloupe w cc
Snacks – grapes, grapes, more grapes, and a little bit of cheese as well as clementines x2 and a kiwi
Dinner – steak, a few bites of potatoes, grilled onions, and a beautiful side salad w 2 vinos and a small pour of ‘Bailey’s’.
I’d also like to pat myself on the back here b/c I stayed strong and resisted fresh hot cheesy meaty pizza! That’s probably my high.
What food do you have trouble resisting that you like being patted for?
No comments:
Post a Comment