Friday, March 15, 2013

off to celebrate w my mom!!!


My day started nice and early; as in b/4 my hubby got out of the bed I was up and almost done showering!  Since I had plans to head home I wanted to make sure that I had enough time to get all my junk ready so I would have to come back home b/4 heading out.  When the alarm went off I wasn’t as tired as I thought I would be (Sasha really needed to go but and I of course was the responsible one and let her out).  After letting her out I was awake for another hour!  

Work was fine.  I remembered to bring my nail polishes w me and we painted the kids nails.  I was okay w painting the boys, but some of the other teachers weren’t.  Also I really really like the new SLT on staff!  She’s o bubbly and friendly.  She was telling about a series of books (check into this: The night b/4 Saint Patrick’s Day) and that Savannah GA has the second larges Paddy Parade!  Something to do with having alcohol in the streets being legal.  

Even though we were understaffed my CCT3 and I both got to do a bit of paperwork; for 50 minutes!  (I need to record that at work)  We had kid leave early or something, oh she went to the room b/4 ours to play AND other kiddos left early.  I started working on the silly assmt stuff (I didn’t tell you that all kids have to be rescored with their cumulative ages six months ago and then just rescored now to compare the growth), but since my kids have been messed up due to the chick b/4 me not doing her job it got put on hold again.   

I was able to leave at 4:30 since I left out ten minutes late on Wednesday, which means early to arrive at my moms!  Which is where I am now.  I know it’s silly but I’m enjoying the time.  We ‘finned for ourselves’ for dinner and then watched a movie.  While watching it I tried finding scarves to make out of t-shirt for my upcoming trip to CA.  Now we are in her room and she’s playing on hers while I’m typing!  Such great quality time, huh.  

Now to confess how bad I was today:
Bfast – blueberry mango parfait w banana yogurt
Snacks – 7 donuts and a piece of cake and pineapple
Dinner – spaghetti w salad (x2) and vino

Notice there wasn’t a real lunch, it’s b/c I was full of the fatty delish fried dough.  I shouldn’t have started, but they were warm and buttery and went so well w my java.  If I had left them alone I’d been in much better shape.  

Oh yeah my IL’s are out of town till Sunday afternoon which means that Sasha will either be kenneled all day on the weekend or hopefully a friend will come get her and take her out to play at the greenhouse.  

Nothing else worth mentioning; the best part is being home w my mom (I really hope she lets me treat her to something for her birthday).

Hope you have a great time celebrating your paddy’s day….

No comments:

Post a Comment