So today was rough! Sasha basically booted me out of bed. She seemed to need lots of stretching space so I decided to crawl into the guest bedroom. Also it was partly b/c I couldn’t go back to sleep w/out noise and I can turn the radio on in there to sleep to. I also had to be at work early since my CCT3 was out to attend a funeral.
The nice part about the day was the early to work shift, early quick lunch, and early to leave and come home! Everything else was a bit up and down through out the day. The morning was easy, the kids refuse to sit and listen during circle, gym was a blast, lunch and nap was a headache, snack was easy, then we just danced. That’s it really.
During the a.m. my CCT1 informed me that she was going to be about 15 mins late only to come in a couple hours later to let me know she wasn’t coming in at all b/c of staffing! In case that doesn’t make sense to you, I didn’t get paperwork today! I really needed it too.
At my place I took care of dishes, lunch, AND dinner! Dinner was a new one and my own creation. Before that though here ‘s the rest:
Bfast – banana blueberry oatmeal
Lunch – soup
IMO – it was sooo good. It reminded me of my fav tomato
soup from Aldi’s. However this one was 4WW+’s instead of
2, all b/c of the pasta??!?! I really wish I could recreate this
soup. It’s my favorite tomato.
Snacks – apple, cantaloupe, four bites of cookie, an indulgent treat of graham cracker w choc syrup and whip topping!
Dinner – an Asian dish
Fresh made lentils w mandarin spices
Sautéed onions and red cabbage w soy and chili paste
tossed w mango and left over wild rice
IMO – delish! Def not picture worthy (lentils are
hideous), but yummy. Aaron came home and said ‘it
makes me want Chinese food’. Also that he’d eat it, but
would like some chicken or shrimp added. I also had a
half glass of vino, just didn’t feel like finishing it
The best part of the day was hearing hubs comment the yumminess of my dish. It was what I was aiming for!
How was your Monday???
No comments:
Post a Comment