Today was another pretty easy sort of day for the most part. Same ol’ same ol’ – bfast, book, puppy play, and get to work. The biggest difference was I finally got into the story! It made me wish I could read so many more books! I took a few more mins to play w pup than usual and got to work w five mins to spare.
In those five mins I checked my few emails and transferred funds to my dad (which I need to subtract from my total). I think since it’s spring break for metro all of our students are taking breaks too. Both our class and the big kids were low in nos.
Just so we all remember that the kids that were out were two of the more challenging ones: Dear Fussy and Just Stop! I don’t think I’ve mentioned the latter; she cries all the time! Whines at the drop of a hat. I could go on for decades, but won’t.
My CCT3 and I went to a UW training; which was pointless btw! We discussed life goals and baby steps to meet them. All it did was raise some ?’s and caused sadness. The lady made it sound like we should all be trying to better ourselves somehow. Which made me feel like ass b/c I’m pretty content where I am and my CCT3 took it as she wants us to leave our jobs to do more. The most interesting part about the meeting was during our play time my CCT3 informed me that she and her hubs r going to Vegas for their first year anniversary! We didn’t talk much about it and I totally want more details!
Back at school was easy: snack, playground, books, dancing, and table toys. The hardest parts were when the ED’s babe tried drinking from the toilet again! I made him sit down b/c I needed to calm and gather my thoughts to talk to him and his mom and nana came to get him and I had to ask if I could get three more mins. I think it upset the ED, but I really didn’t want them to come in and the ED think he was in ‘time out’, I just needed to gather my thoughts. I tried to apologize/explain later but she was already gone.
The other part that was challenging was the DR’s daughter and A.I. (she has a name, but I can’t remember it so I need to give her another one) had the hardest time cleaning up and I worked soooo hard on keeping calm. Hmmmm…. what can I nickname her that I’ll remember? I’m having the hardest time errrrrr!
K, gotta move on b/4 the show ends and my battery dies. When I got off I chatted w hubs, and Tammy (the wine lady) and then Linds. I realized today that I could maybe help her grow her business. I asked if she’d be willing to donate some cupcakes and her cards and maybe her time w the hopes that these parents will use her to make baked goods in the future!
After our chat I called around looking for cheese for my wine tasting on Thursday. That Maytag blue is expensive!! I’m thinking I want to go to the Bloomy Rind and taste their blues to get a mild one.
While taking care of my cheese business hubs made dinner and now we are relaxing. I’m pretty sure that’s all I want to remember.
To take responsibility:
Bfast – banana mixed berry 7 grain cereal
Snacks – grapes & a ½ slice of cheese
Lunch – crappy oz of chicken, a few bites of pasta, some icky dirty tasting salad, and several veggie chips. I also had a cookie!
Snacks – ½ chocolate cupcake and 3 veggie straws (pat me b/c it was only 3 instead of many)
Dinner – chicken ‘burger’, guacamole & lots of chips, sautéed squash, and vino.
Oh yeah the part time PT said she’s coming on Thursday! It’ll b the first time she’s done something w me outside of work. I asked the part time SLT too, but she’s going to Colorado. I also asked one of the OR teachers but she’s got bible study. As of now I think out of 12 guests there are 6 + me and the consultant. Tomorrow I’m gonna go get my cheese and supplies.
The best part today was hubby taking care of dinner and the PT coming! I’m hoping the new staff member will come too!
Thanks for letting me tell you about the day, sorry if it’s bouncy crazy around….
No comments:
Post a Comment