Saturday, February 25, 2012

good morning to me

OMG what an f’n night!  I woke up around 3 am and could not go back to sleep to save my life.  No sure why, but man was it a challenge.  After trying to go back to sleep for an hour or so I finally got up and went into Ross room.  I worked on yesterday’s entry a little bit.  I also played Bejeweled.  I wanted to play Jewel Quest but couldn’t find the disc :’(.  I haven’t the foggiest as to where it is.  I also watched a little bit of House.  Around nin or so I managed to take a thirty minute nap. 

Aaron had to work this morning, but was back by tenish.  So we went and shopped together.  We went to Kroger’s, the liquor store, Aldi’s, and another Kroger.  I was on the hung for Tart Cherry juice for my new smoothie I want to try.  At the first K’s we bought a wonderful quick lunch of sushi.  He got one that had crunchy shrimp roll and it had cornflakes and fried onions on top.  I really liked that and told him we had to remember it so we could try it at home.

After shopping we stopped by his parent’s place and I bought new checks and flea meds.  I was going to buy Sun Crystals but was all done staring at the computer so we came home.  I didn’t get a chance to play on my blog reader b/c Carolyn’s computer doesn’t have capability and I couldn’t use Dickie’s b/c he was on it. 

Well I need to go rummage and figure out what I want to eat.  Wish me luck.

Best part today was spending it w the hubs.

Hope tomorrow is more interesting….

No comments:

Post a Comment