Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the sun is shining

Today was a much better day and I didn’t need that drink that I’ve longed for the last couple of T/R’s!  Our newest friend didn’t have any tantrums, real ones that is.  He did have small ones but stopped when verbally told.  He at half his lunch too! 

Oh, yeah, I got a busted lip today.  My little guy with Autism had so much fun wheel barrow walking and asked for more, at least I think that’s what he was asking for ‘more’ of, so I tried to walk with him again.  However when I leaned over to help he reared back and hit my lip.  Luckily enough the part he hit was a small area that lays over a little bit of my tooth that sticks out so it split.  It’s puffy and tender now.  I did ice it hoping that it would be okay.  Man I felt silly.  Also it kind of smarts putting ice on a busted lip and I can totally understand why little ones wig out about it. 

The rest of the day was okay.  Nothing fabulous to remember or take note of really. 

For dinner we reheated ribs and steamed veggies.  We also reheated the broccoli cheddar chicken rice and I got a wee bit.  The ribs were a little bit on the dry side, but I guess that’s to be expected after being frozen and thawed and nuked in the microwave.  For dessert I plan on having my smoothie again.  Hope it helps. 

Just so I can remember bfast was oats w banana (the banana wasn’t sweet enough at all) mixed w pina colada, brown sugar, and a little cinnamon @ 3PPs.  For lunch I ate some left over veggies, cheese, and meat; guesstimating about 5PPs.  I also snacked on a handful of crackers and goldfish thinking it’s probably 8PPs.  Dinner, you already know, rounding out to a nice 12PPs, plus the 4oz of wine @ 4PPs.  32PPs for today!  That’s 4 over, hopefully that counts towards my extras. 

Happiest part today was our ‘quality’ time before dinner.  Made my hubby super duper ecstatic! 

Thanks for checking in again…

No comments:

Post a Comment