Sunday, February 5, 2012

superbowl & ribs

Well this is going to be a short entry.  It’s Superbowl Sunday and I haven’t done diddly! 

I woke up a little later (since I was up really late last night trying to look at restaurants in Atlanta). 

I had two cups of coffee and did not eat bfast.  I was hoping that Uncle Rod was going to bring in the BBQ and make bfast burritos like he mentioned last night, but Trish was/is greedy and they left without sharing. :’(

Dad went to church and I played online.  When he got back we watched a movie.  Not sure why Linds and her hubby didn’t like it.  I did.  I didn’t know Draco was in it! 

After the movie dad went into the kitchen to work on the sauce for dinner and I played online some more. 

Dinner was done just like dad said.  We had ribs, Memphis style beans, pot salad, and corn on the cob.  I skipped the corn but pigged out on the rest!  While the guys watched the game, and I watched the commercials/ads, I attempted to rearrange my boards on Pinterest.  I made a little headway. 

Alright well I’m off to play on yelp!, wish me luck.

Loved the RIBS!!!!! And so easy – a dry rub marinate over night, slow cook w rub in aluminum foil envelope, remove juices and make sauce while slow cooking some more in packet.  Then toss w sauce and bake open for a little bit. 

Hope you enjoyed your Superbowl Sunday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment