Well today was another rollercoaster of a day.
I slept peacefully and didn’t get up too awfully early. My CT was out again, but that was to be expected (she’s still at her training).
Today was a bit rougher than yesterday. One of the kids on my case, who has semi severe Autism, came back after being sick for a week. He still wasn’t quite up to par, but he tolerated most routines. He only really got worked up when I insisted he participate in structured activities.
The twins did well! At the end of the day the parents didn’t linger too much!
I went to the inlaws after work and made this recipe I found online a while back. It was wonderful! and will be repeated. I over heard Carolyn tell Linda that she’d make it again and slice the veggies thinner and add cottage cheese for creaminess. I agree about cutting the veggies thinner, not sure bout the extra cheese, I kind of liked it the way it was. One of the biggest changes I did was not use a jar of marinara. I mixed Wal Mart’s brand f tomato sauce with Italian diced tomatoes and tossed in a handful of diced bell peppers. I really liked it and hope I remember the next time we have pasta with red sauce.
For dessert I made something simple: pumpkin spiced pudding served with my homemade biscotti and a dollop of cool whip.
While hanging out over there I played online. I read all my blogs, checked for some t-shirts for the hubby, and pinned a couple of things.
I left at nine, when Aaron called and told me the wonderful read sarcastically news about his job. Yes I’m complaining again! His schedule went from working out of town at Atlanta through Sunday to now being there till Thursday! When I got home we had a talk, we have lots of those, and I’m really working on staying calm and collected while expressing feelings.
I’m ready for bed now.
The high for today: the wonderful recipe, thanks bloggie friend.
I’m glad you stopped in to read today, you should really try the recipe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment