Right now I’m not in the greatest of moods so forgive me if it’s shown in this entry.
I slept in an hour after the hubby left (that’s till seven if you’re wondering). Then I got up and showered and primped a little. Since it was closer to a brunch time rather than bfast I just ate some yogurt. It was good and I’d eat it again.
Around ten thirty, I decided it was time to go about my day. I called the inlaws to see if they needed anything, they didn’t, and I headed out. I went to Sinker’s. I found several things that were of interest but only bought two. At the register they had mini bottles of stuff at 2 for a 1.00 and I got two bottles of a tres leche cream liqueur that I can’t wait to put in coffee. The other thing I got was this wonderful, seasonal bottle of (hopefully) yumminess. I like that there are four recipe ideas attached. From there I went to Kroger. I broke down and bought bananas and Drano; I hate despise buying these two items from here, mainly anywhere else other than my local one stop shop. Most places charge more for the cleaner and every time I buy the fruit from somewhere else it spoils way faster. On my way out I broke down and bought some baked goods, I told myself it was for a good cause: the funds went to breast cancer awareness. I bought a baggie of two butterscotch cookies and a baggie with a large chess square for Aaron. Each was just a buck. The last stop before their place was Good Will. I tried to return the Vader mask I bought last week, but could not. I’m supposed to exchange, but didn’t feel like trying to find an item for 1.50. I asked if I could get a giftcard with the monetary amount, but they only do it for denominations over 10.00.
When I got to their place I ate lunch, leftovers, then tried to cut the bottles. I only tried two of the three; I didn’t want to mess up the flat bottomed one. Afterwards I went into the ‘office’ and played on the internet. I finally made it through all my back logged recipes! OMG, it’s been sooooooo long since I’ve seen it say 0!
Aaron got off around six or so and when he got home gave me a shout. I got here bout seven. The reason I’m so pissy is b/c his boss said that she didn’t know if he could get off for our anniversary weekend. She said they are booked up pretty much till the end of November. If they hired someone else than maybe he could have off, but it wasn’t a guarantee. I just don’t understand how if they know there is a job, why they can’t just schedule the manpower they have and let him off. It drives me absolutely fucking batty that their schedule is literally daily changing. I mean for crying out loud do I need to retell yesterday’s story? So now he supposed to ask if there are any weekends he can be guaranteed off and I’ll try to get that one too and schedule a zip tour for that weekend (BTW I can’t remember if I mentioned this or not but the company is open till the end of November and we can only book a date where there is a group of six or more going b/c they won’t open for tour of less than six people). If there isn’t any weekends I’ll have to take someone else. Then it comes down to the question of do I charge the other person or just take em’?
I wasn’t really hungry for dinner since I drank so much coffee while playing on the net. All I ate tonight was a string cheese and an apple with pb. TASTY, almost like a healthier version of a caramel apple.
I’m tired and ready to go to bed now.
My high today: hubby not having to work tomorrow.
Thanks for listening to me bee-yatch bout the hubby’s predicament…
No comments:
Post a Comment