It’s extremely late, at least for me it is, sooo if this is short and doesn’t make any sense that’s why.
I enjoyed my bfast: cantaloupe and cc. It was the end of both :’(. I’m hoping Wal Mart has the fruit on sale again so I can enjoy it a little bit more b/4 the fall/winter starts.
I had a good day at school. We were one kid short and it was one of the new ones, that’s a double edged sword. We were glad he was gone, but when he comes back on Thursday he’ll probably be fussy the whole day.
My routine at school changed a little. At four, instead of staying in the baby room or going to the Giraffes, I played with the Lions/Rascals kids outside! I had a ‘ticking’ moment. I also had one earlier during the day, but the kid did something weird, but I can’t remember, whatever he did put the clock on snooze!
When I got off I noticed hubs had msged me during the day to let me know that he had to work late. So I called Carolyn and went over there. She and Linda have decided to try a new recipe every Tuesday. Tonight was Carolyn’s night and she made a ratatouille pasta (the pasta was made out of rice flour and was really strange) with green bean zucchini medley. While I hung out there I played on the net, checking foodgawker, and attempted to make pumpkin spice syrup. I tried a little bit with coffee Carolyn made and it was okay. I’m looking forward to having more coffee in the morning and trying it out.
Alright, I’m headed to bed.
High today: dinner w Carolyn and Linda.
Thanks for reading this blurb…
No comments:
Post a Comment