Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF

Today wasn’t all that terrible.  I got to school first, silly dog had me up at three!  I didn’t want to leave that early, but I felt myself getting a tad bit sleepy so I had to get up and leave. 

My CT called out, which I expected she would.  She was feeling bad the last couple of days and I even asked her yesterday if she thought she was going to come to school today.  She said she was going to go to the doctor after work yesterday, but didn’t.  Later in the day I called her and found out she had kidney stones, which is strange b/c I though only males got those. 

The rest of the day was easy enough too.  I played with the Rascals for an hour.  Taped up pictures for fifteen minutes.  Then I went up the hill and got some BBQ that IBM served for us.  The man made an apple crisp this ear and it was dee-freakin’-licious.  After lunch I played with the babies for a little bit.  Next up I had to go back to the Rascals, since the LT in there left at one.  I chatted with the semi-new LT from the Lions class and learned a few interesting tid bits.  Before the kids woke I called the ladies who run the Franklin Wine Festival.  She told me to call back later during the day so she could ask her boss and make sure she’s telling me the right things.  Now that the kids were up I had to pay attention to them.  It wasn’t that bad at all!  We had a fun circle time and then show and tell.  Next up was outside time. 

I called the FWF lady as soon as I got in my car.  She upset me tremendously, not on purpose or anything, but I was sad.  She basically told me I’d waited too long to call and that the boss lady has already sent in the head count and I couldn’t get in on either seminar tomorrow.  Need less to say since I couldn’t get those I’m not going to any of them.  It costs just as much to purchase a ticket to the grand tasting and the two seminar’s as it did for the bundled package. 

I went to my IL’s for dinner.  We had homemade chicken noodle soup and watched one of my all time favorite movies!  My MIL loved it too!  After the first movie I tried to play on my FIL’s laptop while watching another movie with them but it didn’t work, so I came home. 

It’s late and I’m pretty much ready for bed, other than calling my hubby.

High today: knowing that MIL loved the movie too.

I appreciate you reading about my Friday…

No comments:

Post a Comment