Monday, October 3, 2011

my monday of nothing

I had another good day.  Bfast was banana and yogurt. 

The day went smoothly.  Nothing worthy of noting.  One of these days this blog will be more intriguing.

Oh wait, I did have a large moment of frustration this morning.  My CT was permitted to take the new class i-pad home this weekend.  She said that the other teachers had theirs in class all ready and begged to take it.  Well she whipped it out a hand full of times during class today and I’m a bit worried it’s going to become like entertainment/toy for the kids.  She also pulled it out to take a picture. 

For dinner we had mac and cheese with fish sticks.  It was really cute though, while I was making dinner I asked hubby what he wanted for dinner tomorrow and his suggestion was ‘I know what I want, but I doubt you’ll be interested’.  He wanted salmon.  Typically I try not to eat the same food group two days in a row, but it actually sounded like a good idea.  So tomorrow we are going to have salmon.  I’m having wild rice and broccoli medley. 

The high for today was yummy dinner with the hubby.

I’m glad you still read these, even when they are short and uneventful…

No comments:

Post a Comment