Well it feels kind of strange to type out an entry again since I haven’t done one the last two days.
I realized this morning, that since it’s now getting cold, I shouldn’t buy all green bananas. I really wanted to have one with my yogurt for bfast, but they are no where near ready enough to eat; so I just ate yogurt all by itself.
Since I was so exhausted when I got home last night I had to make my lunch today before heading out. I packed carrots, soup, and fruits. I also got to have my first cup of coffee from my new bag! It was good. I’m thinking tomorrow I’ll put in some pumpkin syrup and or maybe some of the powdered creamer. BTW I tried to find more of the creamer yesterday and Kroger didn’t have any. However Wal Mart did have some Torani syrup in a mini bottle that I’m thinking about getting next time I stop by, if it’s there that is.
The day was kind of a haze. I was just in an ‘I hate the world’ kind of mood. I don’t think there was a real reason, just foggy is all.
At two, on Monday’s and Wednesday’s, I’ve started trying to leave the room with some errand to help one of my parent’s leave, but it didn’t work. My CT didn’t change the kid’s diaper; so when I got back after my errand the mom was still there. Luckily enough she left after the change.
The AT was back in the baby room after her vacation at the beach. Her little man did not like the sand or the ocean. Mom said every time they would start to set him down on the sand he would whine and then stop immediately after lifting him up. I also talked to her about my problems. She agrees that there isn’t anything wrong with trying to find out the ‘why’ behind my body flow/production versus just taking fertility drugs to create. She told me she’d give me both of her doctor’s numbers, guess I should talk to the hubby about it, huh?.
The baby room dropped down at four thirty so I was allowed to leave the room and do paperwork (shocker!). However life happens and I didn’t get out till a quarter till. I started the LP’s, only got the date done, the theme titled, the ink changed to red to help me later, and update all the art activities for November.
Aaron was home taking a nap when I got off. He got off around three thirty or so. He did plan ahead and put the pot back in the crock (ha, funny) to reheat the pot roast for dinner. We had pot roast burrito’s. It was yummy too. I wish I’d put sour cream on mine, but I wanted dessert – give a little to get a little.
Oh yeah I stopped at Piggly Wiggly to pick up some ice cream their paper had advertised, but they didn’t have any. I guess that’s the universe’s way of telling me I DO NOT NEED the ice cream, yet again.
We finished the most up to date on Netflix season of CSI and started Dexter. Jeez, what a couple of great shows. Aaron didn’t remember how the last season of Dexter ended and was shocked about the opening.
That’s all for today. The high was hubby getting the dinner prep done.
I’m glad you stopped by after by non posts….
No comments:
Post a Comment