Tuesday, October 18, 2011

open house

It’s ridiculously late again today, so once again forgive me if I’m short or it doesn’t make sense. 

I attempted to mix it up again at bfast this morning.  I put pumpkin in the oatmeal.  However this time I mixed the pumpkin with water before putting in the oats.  After nuking it I put in a bit of my homemade pumpkin spice syrup.  I ate a few bites and it needed a little something else so I put in half a packet of hot cocoa.  It was good.  For lunch I ate my green and yellow salad.  I tried the soups the DR and AD brought in, but wasn’t too impressed.  The DR’s had way too many beans in it and the AD was fatty, it had really fatty/chewy bacon in it.  I scooped out from the bottom and it was tasty, but I know it wasn’t ‘diet friendly’. 

I had a decent enough day at school, with the kids that is.  I had a good emotional roller coaster today, but I chatted with the hubs about it and feel much better. 

We had open house at four thirty and my CT and I ended up staying with our parents till five thirty, which was only half an our past time. 

When I got off I headed home to get my goods and Izzie, then went to the inlaws.  For dinner Aunt Linda made some salmon, a wild rice mix, and broccoli.  For dessert we had little baby mini lemon blueberry cheesecake tarts.  FIL made some ‘candy’.  He stuffed dates with nuts and dipped them in Ghiradella chocolate.  He used pecans, pistachios, cashews, and brazil nuts.  I tried all of them except the last, since I don’t like those. 

I played on the net and finished viewing all the food sites.  I also tried to find Aaron’s anniversary gift, but had trouble.  The one I really want to get him is way too much money for just that item.

I left their place extremely late and I’m ready to pass out.

High today; hummm, oh I forgot to mention that I modeled my new skirt and picked out a shirt to borrow from Carolyn to wear on Thursday!  That’s my high, getting to wear the new skirt and having a plan with a back up.

Thanks for reading my nonsense again today…

No comments:

Post a Comment