Saturday, November 17, 2012

a memorable kinda day for me


Today was an extremely different kind of Saturday for me.  I slept in till 9:30!!!  I think that’s the latest I’ve slept in years!  It wasn’t a sound sleep, I woke every hour or so, but didn’t want or have to get out of bed.  

After going through a little bit of mail I called mom.  We talked for 3 hours!  There was like a thirty minute break, but I don’t think we’ve ever talked that long.  We talked about all sorts of stuff: x-mas gifts, thanksgiving plans, shopping, redecorating, life, and many more other topics.  

Then I tried to find a movie at the redbox, but no luck.  Instead I watched two that I had at home that I haven’t seen in a while.  

I enjoyed a black bean patty w zucchini and red bell pepper for dinner followed by a tasty spiked coffee.  

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll pay my bills and do a bit of shopping, x-mas and grocery.  Aldi should have cranberries and I can’t wait to have banana cranberry oatmeal soon! 

I loved the quality chat time w mom.

How was your Saturday??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment