This was a busy nonstop Friday. As soon as I got to the building I did the usual and barely finished in time to get to class.
This kid that’s been out for a week and half or so came back today. I was a bit perturbed b/c I figured he’d have a rough one considering his parents have been out of town and when they finally get back they bring him to school! But he did alright.
I didn’t take an actual lunch break and that was helpful, I got a bunch of stuff done for the week after Thanksgiving.
I thought I was going to be shy an hour and half on my week, but I was only short half an hour when I got ready to leave at 1:30. However b/c I wasn’t sure about the addition I didn’t really leave till 1:45.
I took Bella kitty to the doc’s and they said what I thought: just allergies. If she starts to have mucus then it’s infection. For the time being I can just give her 2mg of chlortabs, which I have in my medicine cabinet.
When I got home I was going to just bite the bullet and do my paperwork, but the laptop had trouble loading so instead I took an hour long nap. The laptop was still bonkers when I woke up so I just watched some movie and ate dinner.
I borrowed a couple of movies from the library and watched this one. I liked it.
Time to go through nightly routines now. Best part was knowing that my kitty was okay.
Have a great weekend…
No comments:
Post a Comment