Once again I’m gonna tell you about our day on or Honeyversary.
Today our main fun was The Incline Railway and Ruby Falls.
The Railway was a bust to me. We paid to ride a rockety ‘trolley’ thing up a hill, took pictures at the top, and then rode it back down. The down side is knowing that we could have driven our car the exact same path and seen the same sights (at least from start to finish, but not between).
We did have a yummy lunch at their version of Baja Burrito.
Ruby Falls was a bit more interesting. I think I prefer Mammoth Caves, at least what I remember. RF’s was a little hokey and definitely touristy. I did get what I think might be a lot of awesome pictures though.
Afterwards we wasted time with just a little bit more sight seeing. Then finally I got hungry so we tried finding a dinner place. It took a while. We didn’t want to spend too much money and the menu had to please us both. We finally ended up at the boat’s Burger Bar. The burger’s were okay. Patty was way smaller than the bun. The bartender, a stand in, SUCKED ASS!!!! However the owner’s son’s GF was there and she was a nice Chatty Cathy to talk to. She was also nice enough to order me a beer I wanted to taste and wouldn’t let me pay her back (she got half off).
Maybe I’ll post some pictures and link back some day?!?!?!
I loved spending another day w the hubby in our new year of marriage.
Thank you for stopping in on TGIF…
No comments:
Post a Comment