Wednesday, November 7, 2012

just needed to get it out!


I know I don’t usually do an entry on Wednesday’s, but today was a hell of a day.  It was the first one that I got to work the early shift which was nice.  I got there a bit early and luckily my old CT2 was there already.  I was able to check emails and what not as well as gather a few supplies for class. 

The first two hours were easy and the kids were well behaved.  However the circle time before gym (10:00) was HELL!!!!  For some reason the kids refused to sit and listen to anything.  I tried all sorts of techniques and finally got them to calm a little bit after acting out “Giant/Beanstalk” story.  The only thing that got them calmed was pretending to have a magic duck they were teaching our lesson to.  I wish I could find a duck to take tomorrow to help them through circle time.  

I got off at four as planned and stopped at the store.  I spent way too much time there.  I was only going to get a few supplies, but ended up wasting an hour at least!  

Once I got home it was close to the normal time and I was pressed to complete everything: lunch, salad dressing, sides for dinner, and croutons (which I didn’t get around to).  Hubby was home at the same time and helped make dinner by pan frying the deer cube steaks.  

Gonna tell you my eats since this is supposed to be short: 
Bfast – banana and blueberry greek yogurt
Lunch – coconut curry mango chicken salad
Snacks – a few candies, cheese cubes, crackers, and a pear
Dinner – deer steaks, mashed cauliflower, asparagus, two glasses of wine (so far).

High point is making dinner w the hubs. 

YAY for hump day’s!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment