Saturday, November 3, 2012

to us


Today was probably the most laid back day on our entire vacation.

I slept in till 8:30, which is really 7:30!  Aaron slept till close to 11:00.  we had lunch at the deli in St. Elmo’s and it was yummy.  I had the caprese wrap and added onion and spinach.  The homemade potato chips were awesome!  Aaron had a monster of a sub.  

Then we headed out to Rock City.  It was gorgeous!  I of course got several photo’s!  I’m sure I drove him batty with all the times I wanted to stop and take pics.  I think it’d be gorgeous to come back during the Garden of Lights over the holiday.

The funniest ting about the trip there was upon arrival.  This gorgeous scenic place out in GA and there was a Starbucks across the road!  It was also humorous b/c there were signs that pointed people to Starbucks.  

We had a little time btwn when we finished the tour and our Admiral Dinner Cruise and we used it to watch the boat peeps and stop by some of the little businesses set up carnival style.  

I enjoyed this cruise much more than the fall one.  The food was better and we actually enjoyed each other’s company better.  I also snuck in my little box of wine in the camera bag and enjoyed it after my first ‘bought’ one.  We sat next a couple who I think may have been just meeting or haven’t been together long.  They met in Chattanooga.  She was from Atlanta and he came from Washington.  When we were inline for food I overheard him say to her ‘I guess you’re a ranch girl huh’, which is totally something you say when you first start dating.  However they didn’t act like newly dating peeps.  I’m so nosy and would love to know how they met! 

I guess that’s all.  Of course I enjoyed our dinner cruise the most today.

Have you done a dinner cruise anywhere???

No comments:

Post a Comment