Nothing out of the norm happened today. Aaron had to work so I was home alone. I didn’t go over to the IL’s and be a mouse potato, even though I thought about it.
Instead I stayed home. I chatted w dad, did some laundry, tidied a bit, and finally put together the bills and figured out how much I owe Aaron for the cc bill. I was a little unhappy w the no, but I know it’ll change in a couple of weeks once I pay the bills. So he is going to take my info tomorrow and pay his student loans off w half the amount I owe him.
I didn’t even turn the TV on, I just listened to the radio all day till he came home btwn five and six!
I also enjoyed doing my nails again. I filed em’ down nice and short and painted them a shade of orange golden yellow and topped em’ w the orange shaded glitter. I think they look like orange leaves or the pumpkin spice hand soap I’ve got in the bathroom.
All we did for dinner was eat his bday lo’s.
Not too much huh?!?! Best part was just relaxing after a long week!
Hope you had a nice weekend…
No comments:
Post a Comment