Friday, November 9, 2012

on my own, I'm so grown!


So the only thing I have to tell you about is my wine event.  It’s late, been a LONG week, and I’m ready for bed.  

There was sooooo much wine!  I didn’t expect there to be that many since it was in the lobby of the car dealership, but man was I wrong.  

I did try something new: bone marrow.  Not necessarily new to the world or to foodies, but def new to me.  It was in a smoked mushroom and bone marrow mac and cheese.  Luckily it really just tasted like smokey richness of mushrooms.  

The other funny memorable happening was I ran into that parent who slandered us on FB.  She was really nice to me again.  I wonder if she’s truly comfortable w us now? 

I have a curious ? for you: if you know or have met me would you say I’ve got a memorable face?   What about personality?  I’ve been to my fare share of tastings, this was the first I went to on my own though, and I’ve been a pourer at tastings.  There were at least seven people who remembered me from around the building.  I started out trying to be conspicuous so I wouldn’t stand out since I was alone, but it didn’t work.  

There was a super friendly lady that allowed/helped me keep the bottle with the flat bottoms for future crafting projects.  

Alright, I’m out now.  Loved the tasting and hope I get a discounted ticket next year!

Have a great weekend….

No comments:

Post a Comment