Ok, I’m patting myself on the back here b/c I seem to lose the journaling after Wednesday, I still think of it as WW and just don’t open the laptop to type again.
Allrighty, now that I’ve pumped myself up I’ll get to the point considering it’s after ten. I’m up late dontcha know!
First, the biggest happening in my life is I’m moving! Not houses, or towns, or anything big like that, but at work. I’m going to move from the room with my CCT and all the smart ass snarky rude careless comments into the next room with young 3 – 4 yr olds. It’s gonna be strange and I’m sure I’ll fill you guys in on things (at least I hope so).
I finished dad’s cake:
Coffee Walnut w Buttercream
I don’t really like the icing but looks really pretty. I don’t think the picture shows you the awesome swirly’s I got on the top.
Finally; ate at another new restaurant tonight – verdict: tasty licious food, horrible no good awful rotten server! Went w gals from meetup and one of them was the chick I went to the wine tasting with. The first comment out of her mouth was ‘how did you feel on Sunday morning?’. This doesn’t read her tone, but made it sound like I should have been drooping in bed w a terrible hangover. I was fine honestly and let her know, then she proceeds to say something about some of the things I said. Guess she didn’t like my true colors when I get around a fun crowd (I’ve only ever been around her at dinner, except for Atlanta , w uptight snooty money people).
Going to bed; best part was making a beautiful cake. Hope it tastes as good as it looks.
Hope this makes sense, if not, thanks for reading anyways!...

No comments:
Post a Comment