Sunday, September 2, 2012

going to the ballet

SOOOO it’s extremely late, close to midnight, which means this will probably be short and sweet.

Since hubs and I spent the day together yesterday shopping, today we spent it at his parents being semi productive.  He searched the net for items he needed while I ate lunch (chicken chili – YUM!) and watched some TV.  When he was finished I got on there and spent the rest of the day playing around.  I did my usual and got through all my numbered blogs on fg, but still need to do the ‘old ones’.  I also showed him how I want to make the attic look nice and neat since I’m supposed to work on taking things up there tomorrow. 

We ate dinner over there: steak, zucchini, onions, mushrooms from the grill.  He outdid himself w the steak (it was some ‘cheapy’ piece we got from GFS (picture didn’t look ‘cheap’ but the cuts are all in funny shapes).  The mushrooms were a bit of a let down.  Oh speaking of mushrooms we had to stop at Aldi’s so I could get a few items and I picked up three of those four sectioned spices: Tandoori, Asian, and Thai – I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!  Even though I curse every time I go to get something out of there, but I don’t have any tandoori, the Asian one has Chinese 5 Spice (which I’ve deleted several recipes b/c I didn’t have it), and the Thai has different curries.  My husband loves me that way: he supports my addiction to food and food based items. 

We tried to watch a movie while eating, but my mind wouldn’t stop spinning about ballet, not to mention I didn’t find the movie all that mind engaging so I went back to the net and spent the rest of my time trying to buy purchasing ballet tickets.  I bought tickets for The Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker, Attitude, and Romeo and Juliet.  I got all Sunday Matinee’s and the three known titles almost in the same seat: right loge G/H 8!  SO EXCITED!!!  It was 148.00 after ‘handling fees’ for all four shows, the most (Attitude) was 36.00. 

Ok, last thing: my friend is doing really well w/ her creative juices and made some amazingly gorgeous food pornographic cupcakes for her hubby’s bday and I think I might have offended her w/ my comment.  That’s another one of those instances where written word can be portrayed incorrectly as to who is reading.  I talked w/ Aaron about it and I think I really need to call/sit and have a small heart to heart w/ her.  Wish me luck if I get the gall to do it.

Gotta pass out now, thanks…

No comments:

Post a Comment