Tuesday, September 25, 2012

a new routine


So I had a pretty decent day, even though when I woke I didn’t feel very well rested.  I actually had to take ten minute rest instead of finishing my story or my bfast.  

At school I enjoyed my java and talking w my CT, OT, and a parent.  

The day was okay, not too much happened.  My little Phish’s ECE (Early Childhood Educator) came in to play.  All the LT’s had a meeting to talk about Metro programs and work out the kinks.  Then I ate lunch.  After lunch I was able to do paperwork!  I thought it was only going to be for a little bit, but was able to stay out till I left!  I got my stuff ready for tomorrow for our LP and wrote next weeks!  Then I typed all my typical kids summaries.  Now I need to do my EI babies and type all the assessments! 

I get to open in the morning and hopefully will get to leave at 4:00.  I’m a little disheartened though b/c it’s only going to be me and the new gal who I’m not sure will pull her weight.  Guess we’ll see.

I as aggravated when it was time for to leave.  When I went into the room the new gal, Starjay, told me the pregnant chick needed a potty break.  ERR – I was supposed to be leaving, not hanging out so somebody can potty.  I hinted, at least I think it was a hint – you know I’m not all the great with the subtl-y, that next time she should call in there and I’d be glad to come in sooner.  

At the house I made dinner, prepped bfast and lunch and then did the dishes.  

I can’t believe I get to tell you bout my eats today: 
Bfast – strawberry banana w key lime greek yogurt (not that great of a combo, which I saved to finish later)
Lunch – chicken noodle soup w two slices of buttered bread
Snacks – chocolate and an apple
Dinner – sloppy joe, courtesy of venison, on a bed of spinach we a side of tomatoes.  And I finished the hubbys last few bites on a hotdog bun.  

Best part of the day was having dinner w my hubby @ home!

Sorry this isn’t interesting, but glad you read anyways…  

No comments:

Post a Comment