HOLY schmoly am I going to be pooped tomorrow!?!?! Today was another busy run around sort of day. I didn’t intend for it to be that way, but life happens.
I sat around, drank some delish java, and paid bills and balanced the books. Afterwards I headed out for what I thought would just be a couple of hours, but I didn’t get home to after six! I returned my shrugs to Dots, however I got there ten mins early so I wasted it in Dollar Tree, yes again!
From there I headed to Hendersonville , and stopped by OTP, where once again I wasted plenty o’ time! I did find this really neat shelf thing though and can’t wait to use it!
I headed to H’ville to return my tennis shoes I didn’t like, and of course got distracted by all the shops out there: Maurice’s, Stein Mart, and Ross’s. And of course I spent way too much time in the last place, but I got some new eye goo as well as a few x-mas presents!
Before heading home I needed to go to Wal Mart. I think I spent more time in there than anywhere else b/c of the layout. I ended up walking back and forth from one end to the other at least four time! AND I didn’t even get everything I need; still gotta get yellow die and a can of compressed air (but I’m hoping my FIL’s got some I can snag – at least my hubby says he does). I did however find a little tid bit of something extra for my dad and uncle which I can’t wait to share w em’.
Now I’ve settled in and filled my belly and DO NOT want to prep for tomorrow so I skipped it, hoping I don’t regret it in the a.m..
Excited about my new find for the fridge!
Hope you had a great weekend…
No comments:
Post a Comment