Saturday, September 8, 2012

in East TN!

So it’s unbelievably late, but I want to get a little bit down about my day. 

This morning I got up and ate bfast.  Then I got up and got ready to run some errands before driving ‘east’.  I was going to go to the store but realized I didn’t have my credit card, so I only shopped at one store.  However I found some great items: a scarf I’ll probably live in this fall, an adorable full length dress for 1/3 of the original cost, four shrugs, and some vibrant orange and yellow nail polish. 

Once I got back home Aaron and I chatted via my new toys I bought at the Dollar Tree and made up; we were a little short towards one another b/4 I headed out; and then he got to see all my goods and tell me which ones he liked better so I could return the others. 

We ended up hanging out at his parents for almost an hour and half.  Kelley was supposed to get there around 12:30/1:00, but over slept and we didn’t leave till closer to 2:00. 

Well I’m in the hotel room in Cleveland and my belly’s full and the gals are asleep.  The ride out was nice, Kelley didn’t fall asleep she chatted w us and sowed us her pictures.  Once we got to the hotel I learned some things about her I didn’t know: she’s pretty religious and very involved in extracurricular activities (choir – didn’t picture her a singer; among other things).  She just got out of a relationship w an atheist, which is crazy that she was even dating him and was hurt.  I would have thought that would have been a deal breaker. 

We ate at Outback.  I tried their new crab avocado appetizer.  It was weird, doubt I’ll order it again.  I like the one from Cheescake Factory way better.  When we got back to the hotel Kelley got a cup of hot tea from the lobby so we didn’t open my wine, that’s okay more for me later. 

So now I’m watching the food channel and bout ready to pass out. I’m so excited that we are going to WWR finally!!!!

Hope you’ll check back tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment