Tuesday, September 4, 2012

cross your fingers for me

YAY me, four days in a row of getting down all my memories!  Not sure I’m back on track or anything, but it’s a good start, right?  Thanks for the vote.

Semi shitty kind of start to the day; I was having a really wonderful dream when hubby’s phone rang, not the alarm, but an actual ring.  In case your wondering why that’s such a big deal, it was b/4 six a.m.!  He didn’t answer it, but let it got to voice mail.  Since he was ‘awake’ he got up to go to the restroom, and then my alarm went off as he was getting back into bed.  The shitty part: the toilet is leaking again! *sighing*  Last time it was out of commission for almost a month b/4 hubby fixed it.  This time I don’t think it’s fixable, but we are going to have to purchase a new toilet. 

Hubby was late to work since he turned his phone off when the alarm actually sounded.  He was kind of crabby at this point too. 

Once I got to work I checked my emails and blogs.  I finally got an answer from family-in-laws about going WWR this weekend.  The mom’s not interested but the daughter is.  I msged em’ Sunday early morning.  One of my fav. blogs had a four anniversary today and is doing an awesome giveaway that I was actually able to enter.  I SO HOPE I WIN!!!! 

When I got into the room it wasn’t too terrible, however being in the gym is a different story.  Somehow for some reason my CCT (current CT) was upset about something and I couldn’t for the life of me figure it out.  She continued to clip until 12:40 or so until I was finally able to draw it out of her.  She was flustered b/c she had dropped her phone in water and it wasn’t working.  Also she doesn’t like the way I talk to her; I talk to her w/ the same tone/inflection/voice I talk to the kids.  I’m not aware I’m doing it, I just talk.  She said she’d let me know the next I do it.  Then we hugged it out. 

After lunch I popped in to talk to the DR and I didn’t feel too much better.  I’m still worried about my position and where I’m at in the world of work.  I feel like I’m in work limbo.  Basically the DR told me to consider myself in that room for now b/c my old room isn’t even close to being ready at the end of this month.  We had a new person start today and I was really hoping that she would come in and be the official assistant and I could float.  However the DR said that she wouldn’t consider taking a ‘strong goal oriented’ staff member out of a space and put in a ‘fresh just graduated’ staff in the place.  So I guess for now I’m ‘stuck’ in the full time class.  Not only is all this such wonderful news, but she let me know that she was supposed to go have lunch w/ my CT to talk about her role when she comes back at the end of the month.  The little demon in me is so jealous!!!!  I’m still not even sure what’s going on w/ me and here she is making a special luncheon date to inform my CT what I don’t know. 

Well my CCT was in a much better mood even though I came back to class late and the rest of the afternoon went rather smoothly. 

At the house I did the regular: prep bfast, lunch, wash dishes, and then made dinner.  Oh yeah, as I was walking to my car I discovered that hubby was going to be home late and I had a loner night again.  I wanted to stop and get a redbox as well as a gc for my CCT from the golden arches, but I forgot my credit card.  So I’m watching House instead. 

I’m hoping that after this journaling I’ll hunker down and roll the diapers for my diaper farm.

Now on to my eats….
Bfast – strawberry banana w cherry greek yogurt.
Lunch – tuna over salad w the best tomatoes ever!  You should check into if you can, my uncle bought a plant and complained about the price for several days, that is until he ate the beautiful fruit it yields; which he now says makes THE best pico.    
Snacks – multigrain crackers, a few Cheez-its, a two c.c. cookies. 
Dinner – chicken nachos over zucchini chips, dark choc. raspberry ice pop, and a couple pieces of chocolate.  Oh and some Doritos. 

That’s not too terrible is it?  Not like some of the other snacky days I’ve had. 

My high: my kids were able to match objects to pictures out of a field of 18. 

Thanks for coming back today…

No comments:

Post a Comment